Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Monday February 6, 2012

New Month New Me! On Friday the doctor called me back into the office because he saw a light shadow on my heart. Turns out it was an error by the ultrasound technician. My cardiologist cleared me to run all the races this summer. This month will be concentrated on the strength in my legs. As I mentioned last week, the hills in last year’s Tough Mudder were my main weakness and this month will be concentrated on just that. Today's workout was completed in the gym and consisted of all Legs.

Warm up: Jump Squats: 2 Sets of 15 Reps
Wide Stance Barbell Squat: 3 Sets of 8-12 Reps
Narrow Stance Leg Press: 3 Sets of 8-12 Reps
Leg Extension: 3 Sets of 8-12 Reps
Romanian Deadlift: 3 Sets of 8-12 Reps
Seated Leg Curl: 3 Sets of 8-12 Reps
Calf Press (on Leg Press): 3 Sets of 8-12 Reps
Standing Calf Raise: 3 Sets of 8-12 Reps

Meal 1:
Coffee and Protein Bars
Meal 2:
Protein Yogurt
Meal 3:
Chicken and Carrots
Meal 4:
Post-workout Whey Protein Shake
Meal 5:
Salmon and Tilapia


 

No comments:

Post a Comment